Senior Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst
Wage: Up to £34,000
This is a great opportunity for an Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst to work for a UKAS accredited company in Watford.
- Carrying out asbestos management, refurbishment and demolition surveys on commercial and residential properties to cover the Home Counties/South East regions.
- Undertaking asbestos 4 stage clearances, smoke, background, leak, reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing.
- Overseeing contractors on site to ensure compliance with asbestos health and safety procedures.
- More frequent commercial than industrial work
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of up to £34,000 dependent on experience
- Company vehicle provided
- Attendance bonus of 10% paid monthly
- No commitment to weekends or night shifts are expected
- The client offers the flexibility to leave work earlier when the work has been completed before expected
- Training and qualification opportunities available from the company to encourage progression and self-growth
What we’re looking for:
- Must have the P403/P404 certificates or the equivalent RSPH asbestos qualification.
- Experience in a site analyst role within the asbestos industry essential.
- A good working knowledge of asbestos Health & Safety procedures.
- Possess excellent communications skills.
- Full driving licence
Apply for Senior Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst