Senior Asbestos Project Manager / Surveyor / Analyst
Wage: Up to £35,000
We have a brilliant new opportunity for an experienced Asbestos Project Manager or a Surveyor/Analyst who is on the lookout for a role with great growth opportunities. The role is based in Cardiff/Bristol. Our client is a UKAS accredited company who work all throughout the United Kingdom. Our client works in several sectors of the industry including domestic, industrial and commercial. Due to continued growth, our client is looking to add a senior member to their team.
As Asbestos Project Manager you will be:
- Admin, report writing and collating and site plans etc
- Liaising with clients
- Adhering to quality control regulations and health and safety legislations in order to maintain standards of the company's authorisation status and UKAS accreditation
- Working flexibly between offices and sites
- Managing Commercial contracts
- Working on a mixture of Domestic, Commercial and Industrial work
You must have:
- A full clean driving licence
- Ideally 2 years experience
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary up to £35k
- Great family style culture
- Discretionary Bonus scheme
- Company car/ van available
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays!
- Career progression
Apply for Senior Asbestos Project Manager / Surveyor / Analyst