Wage: Up to £38,000
Contract: Full Time
A Quality Engineer is required for a career defining opportunity, working for one of Sheffield's most renowned manufacturing businesses. Based on their flagship site in Sheffield, this role is a business critical role to help really improve production quality on site.
Reporting to the Head of Quality, this role takes accountability for production quality whilst supporting the ongoing development of the QMS. It would suit an individual who is competent using core quality tools as techniques such as PPAP/FMEA and root cause analysis.
Quality Engineer duties and responsibilities include:
- Lead internal quality investigations initiated by both customer complaints and non-conformances, proposing corrective and preventive actions and managing to closure.
- Lead quality improvement projects to increase right first time rates, and reduce scrap rates
- Assist in the internal audit program, auditing processes and systems to ISO9001 certification
- Represent the business while interacting with customers to resolve quality issues
- Assist with the communication of quality requirements throughout the company
Morgan King are keen to speak to Quality Engineers with the following skillset:
- Background in Production Quality Assurance
- Proven ability using quality core tools and techniques
- Manufacturing background
- ISO9001 experience
- Confident, articulate personality with a team player attitude
Are you interested in working for a business with a genuine commitment to Quality? This is an exciting opportunity for a Quality Engineer to work for a business as it enters an exciting growth phase.
- Bonus scheme
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sheffield: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Apply for Quality Engineer