Payroll & Office Administrator
Accountancy & Finance
Contract: Full Time, On-Site
Morgan King Group are a specialised recruitment group of 9 subsidiary sectors. We are hiring for a Payroll & Office Administrator to cover Maternity, with a huge permanent potential as the group expands! Based in our outstanding new building in Leeds City Centre on Park Square
What's in it for you?
- Potential permanent opportunity in a growing and progressive team
- Training provided from a supportive group
- Joining a great culture
- Great benefits package
- Rewarding business with progression
- Extras; Company holidays abroad, company festivals, birthday vouchers, monthly awards with prizes, quarterly incentives, refer a friend, public and private events, annual black tie event and many more....
What is expected in the role?
- Assisting with group recruitment administration and payroll
- Liaising with payroll companies and dealing with general queries on the general line
- Maintaining agency personnel files and keeping in line with the Data Protection Act & GDPR
- Processing timesheets and liaising with recruitment consultants regarding query resolution
- Adding to general database and payroll processes in group pipeline
- Health and Safety
- Involvement of new and ongoing group projects
- Contribution to company networking and public events
What are we looking for?
- Administration experience essential
- Agency payroll and recruitment administration experience is preferred
- Great culture fit
- Driven, ambitious and proactive
Come and work for a Great Place to Work of 2023-2024 - apply today!
Apply for Payroll & Office Administrator