Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Wage: Up to £42,000
Contract: Full Time
Morgan King Engineering are currently partnered with a Global FMCG Manufacturer based in York who are looking for an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their fast-paced Engineering team.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation who truly value people. My client is currently entering an exciting period of growth, so this is the perfect time to join their busy team.
This is a great role for someone who is looking to progress within their career with regular training offered as well as opportunities to climb up the managerial ladder.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer duties & responsibilities include:
- Reactive works done to a standard that maintains product Quality and does not increase risk of contamination or increase asset failure.
- Undertake works and take direction from the lead Engineer.
- P.PM’s to be completed and any risks to completion rate escalated to the lead Engineer.
- Work with the Lead asset care role in optimising and reviewing the CMMS system to drop out none value adding tasks.
- Ensure all company H&S policies are implemented and maintained.
- Audit contractor control policy, ensuring full adherence to site policies and procedures.
- Ensure all relevant data is submitted into the CMMS system.
Working Hours: Panama Shift
- Monday to Friday
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Level 3 or above in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience of working within a manufacturing focused maintenance role
- Strong experience dealing with CMMS and PPM systems
- Experience in both preventative and reactive maintenance
If you would like to explore a confidential chat around the role and find out more about the amazing package on offer please reach out directly to our Production & Manufacturing division.
Morgan King Engineering are a specialist recruitment agency based in Yorkshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract opportunities to the Engineering & Manufacturing sector. Please visit our website for further details and a list of live vacancies.
Apply for Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer