Wage: Up to £45,000
Contract: Full Time
Morgan King are excited to partner with a highly successful manufacturer in Doncaster as they look to appoint a Manufacturing Engineer into their business. Turning over circa £35M and a large headcount, our client recorded record levels of growth post COVID.
Reporting into the Engineering Manager, this role is responsible for developing and implementing capable methods of manufacture, including process improvements of problem solving, re-engineering and site investment.
Manufacturing Engineer responsibilities include:
- Develop the manufacturing capability and to ensure delivery of the customers’ requirements
- Active involvement on the Reliability Centred Maintenance program (RCM) of plant and equipment to improve asset performance
- Upkeep and development of FMEA documents and ensure accurate upkeep and deployment
- Drive process improvements on Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) by appropriate data analysis and problem-solving techniques with effective root cause established and corrective actions implemented
Morgan King are keen to speak to candidates with the following experience and skillset:
- Knowledge of relevant Engineering & Manufacturing Engineering standards and HSE Regulations
- Experience of working in a similar Manufacturing Engineering role
- Knowledge and experience of using problem solving tools and techniques
- Able to communicate at various levels using a variety of techniques
- Can do attitude and approach
Are you interested in working for a value driven business as they enter into an exciting period? This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Manufacturing Engineer to join a great organisation that genuinely invests in people development.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Jack Hattersley.
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Doncaster: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Apply for Manufacturing Engineer