Wage: Up to £55,000
Contract: Full Time
Morgan King are delighted to be partnered with a world class manufacturing business in Castleford, who supply an array of manufactured products into a highly regulated sector, in the appointment of a Maintenance Manager.
Turning over £120M, this business has a great reputation for people development and employee satisfaction. With a really low staff turnover across the group, this is a great opportunity for a candidate to really add significant value to an already fantastic culture.
Maintenance Manager duties and responsibilities include:
- Improve maintenance processes and systems through modern manufacturing tools and techniques to reduce deficiencies across the site
- Manage and control all maintenance schedule
- Maximise life of machines through effective use of internal and external maintenance resource
- Monitor and manage performance of internal and external maintenance resource
Morgan King are keen to speak to candidates with the following skillset:
- Previous manufacturing Maintenance Management experience
- HNC/HND/Degree qualified in an Engineering related discipline
- Strong understanding of PLCs
- Proven track record of people management and positive people development
- Can-do attitude and an ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Are you interested in a genuine career defining opportunity working for one of the region’s most prestigious manufacturers? Apply now for a confidential discussion.
- Monday to Friday
Apply for Maintenance Manager