Wage: Up to £50,000
Contract: Full Time
Morgan King Engineering are delighted to be partnered with a global FMCG manufacturer based in Barnsley who are looking for an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their fast-paced Engineering team.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation who truly value people which is heavily reflected in the site culture. My client is currently entering an exciting period of growth, so this is the perfect time to join their busy team.
This is a great role for someone who is looking for genuine career progression with regular training offered as well as opportunities to climb up the managerial ladder.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 3 shift pattern (Days, Afters & Nights)
Maintenance Engineer Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Complete preventative maintenance tasks when scheduled
- Respond to breakdowns on their Production machinery as and when is required.
- Adhering to health and safety procedures at all times
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Level 3 or above in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience of working within a mechanical engineering role
- Manufacturing experience is essential (open to both heavy & light manufacturing)
- Experience in both preventative and reactive maintenance
Are you interested in working for a business that are genuinely invested in their staff, in a role where you can continually develop your skills? If you would like to explore a confidential chat around the role and find out more about the amazing package on offer please reach out directly to our Production & Manufacturing division.
Apply for Maintenance Engineer