Legionella Operations Manager
Wage: Up to £40,000
Morgan King Environmental are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to join the Legionella department of a well-established environmental consultancy based in Bradford. This a great time to develop your career with a company currently in a huge period of growth with big plans for the next 12-18 months.
- Managing small team of Legionella Risk Assessors
- Managing various contracts offering legionella services
- Ensuring work is scheduled, drawing of schematics and quality checking reports
- Sending remedial works out to subcontractors and arranging for remedial works to be carried out.
- Sending completed LRAs, Remedial completion reports to the client
- Updating Alpha Tracker system and client spreadsheets ready for invoicing
- Monitoring financial data including costs and gross profit margin
- Ensuring successful contract delivery, growth, development and profitability of the water hygiene operations.
- Providing clients with exceptional service and accurate analytical, invoicing, KPI & reporting information
- Ensuring overall responsibility to all water hygiene works is carried out in accordance with current HSE legislation and guidance and to provide technical assistance for all water hygiene activities to ensure compliance to HSG274/ACOP L8
- Ensuring LCA Standards are met and internal audits are carried out
- Training and audits of staff members to ensure standards are met.
- Identification of deviations from the management system or from the procedures for performing laboratory activities.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary up to £40,000 dependant on experience
- Company car, car allowance or van option
- Career progression encouraged
- Training opportunities to help you gain extra industry-related qualifications and experience
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Laptop and phone provided
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Water Hygiene Industry
- Strong management, leadership & training skills
- Business development experience is desirable as the client is looking for someone to assist with growing the division including brining in new contracts.
- Experience of carrying out investigations into non-conforming works
- Experience providing key financial data to the SMT at determined interval
- Planning and organising skills
- P903 & P904 qualifications
- CoCA or equivalent qualification (desirable)
- IOSH Managing Safely qualification (desirable)
- Candidates within commutable distance to Bradford (this is an office based role)
Apply for Legionella Operations Manager