Lead Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst
Location: East Midlands
Wage: Up to £34,000
As a result of an increase in business and recent contract wins, our client, a well-established asbestos company offering a variety of professional asbestos services to a variety of clients, is actively recruiting for an enthusiastic Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst to cover various contracts across the East Midlands/Yorkshire areas.
- Carrying out 4 stage clearances, smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing (this will be infrequent as the role is heavily focused on surveying)
- Supervision of contractors working on site ensuring that they comply with the Health and Safety legislation in relation to asbestos.
- Production of accurate asbestos reports as and when required.
- Conducting Management, Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys.
- Working as part of a team and autonomously.
- Working on mostly commercial sites – no social housing work at all, the only domestic work they have is on communal areas
- Building and maintaining a professional working relationship with the company’s portfolio of
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of up to £34,000 depending on experience
- Training opportunities leading to a pay rise in the first 6 months
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- £25 daily food allowance and hotel costs covered for any overnight stays
What we’re looking for:
- Must hold the P402, P403 and P404 certificates, or the equivalent RSPH qualification, and must have previous demonstrable experience of working within this role and within the asbestos industry.
- The contracts are based nationwide, so candidates must be comfortable with working outside of their region
- A good working knowledge of asbestos Health & Safety procedures.
- Possess excellent communications skills.
- Knowledge using Alpha Tracker software.
Apply for Lead Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst