Wage: £45k - £55k
Contract: Full Time
Morgan King are delighted to be partnered with one of South Yorkshire’s most prestigious manufacturers as they look to appoint a HSE Manager into their business. With unrivalled management commitment to all things Health & Safety, this business are looking for a candidate to take them to the forefront of compliance and best practice.
Turning over £150M and employing over 250 heads on site, this is an exciting challenge working on a high risk site with a extensive different risk profiles. This role requires someone that can effectively prioritise their workload, have an ability to engage people at all levels of the business and equally be strong at communicating upwards.
This is an exciting opportunity for a HSE professional either operating at senior management level or capable of taking the step up to work for a really progressive business as it enters an exciting period.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Development of the HSE systems and standards, to ensure compliance with all auditory requirements, including customer led audits and/or third-party audits of the relevant standards
- Working with the HSE team and with line managers from the wider teams to introduce systems of work to continually raise the standard of HSE levels to improve site safety and behavioural safety
- Working with line management to develop a robust system based on ISO45001 to ensure a customer focused and performance driven HSE function
- Develop a progressive and engaging HSE cultural change program in line with the Group Strategy
- Accident investigation and implementation of full root cause corrective and preventative measures
- Track data around near misses and investigate
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skillset:
- NEBOSH Diploma/NRCQ qualified (or tangible experience if not)
- Strong manufacturing experience working in a high risk sector
- Proven ability to lead a culture change across site
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload and work in a highly regulated environment
- Collaborative team player ethos, ability to work as part of a strong management team
Are you interested in genuinely making a difference in what is a career defining opportunity? Get in touch today to discuss in further detail
Morgan King Engineering are a specialist recruitment agency based in Yorkshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract opportunities to the Engineering & Management sector. Please visit our website for further details and a list of live vacancies.
- Monday to Friday
Apply for HSE Manager