Accountancy & Finance
Wage: £25,000 - £28,000
Contract: Full Time, On-Site
We are on the search for an exceptional Finance Assistant in Castleford. This Finance Assistant will work for an incredibly rewarding organisation, and be looking for a role that makes them feel fulfilled.
Does this sound like you?
- Responsible for the processing of all day-to day financial administration of the accounting systems including safe receipt and handling of cheques/cash.
- Undertake monthly bank/credit card reconciliation processes.
- Monitor monthly accounts in terms of debtor and creditor control.
- Ensure that expenditure is posted against the correct nominal codes.
- Prepare invoices for weekly Bacs payment runs.
- Manage petty cash and post finance system entries, including staff expenses and ensure financial reconciliation.
- Month end/year end accounts
- Manage the processing and appropriate authorisation of all purchase orders, invoices and payment for goods and services.
- Overseeing and ensuring supplier statements are checked and copy of invoices requested when needed.
This role would require an up to date DBS on the update service. We can provide this!
Office Hours are 8.30 - 16.30
£25,000 - £30,000 based on experience
Apply today for an opportunity to work for more than just yourself!
Apply for Finance Assistant