Location: Kingston upon Hull
Wage: £75k - £90k
Contract: Full Time
We are currently partnered with a Global Manufacturing Business based in the Humber area who are looking to add a dynamic Site Engineering Manager to join their senior leadership team.
Our client is a giant within the FMCG sector with a turnover of £4 billion plus across the group.
The Engineering Manager's duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide strong leadership across all areas of maintenance and engineering and deputise for the site lead as and when needed to include operational supervision
- Set out standards for processes, procedures and EHS, to improve both capability and performance of the facility
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement culture with a particular emphasis on asset care
- Budget management for all engineering and maintenance activities with full accountability for this area
- Project management: ensuring maintenance, production and site activities are delivered on time and on budget
- Coach, mentor and develop a high performing team
We are keen to speak with individuals that can demonstrate the following;
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience in an engineering discipline
- Demonstrable experience within the FMCG or Food sector would be hugely beneficial
- Proven history of developing staff & performance management
- Experienced in budget management
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar maintenance management role, engineering preferred
- Proven experience of implementing a PPM or CMMS system from the ground upwards
- Bonus scheme
- Monday to Friday
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity please reach out directly to our Engineering & Manufacturing team for a confidential discussion
Morgan King Engineering are a specialist recruitment agency based in Yorkshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract opportunities to the Engineering & Management sector. Please visit our website for further details and a list of live vacancies.
Apply for Engineering Manager