Electrical Maintenance Engineers – Chesterfield – Shifts
x2 Electrical Maintenance Engineers - Chesterfield - Shifts
We are currently partnered with a Global Manufacturing Business based in Chesterfield who is looking for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their fast-paced Production team.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking Multi Billion turnover organisation who truly value people. My client is currently entering an exciting period of growth, so this is the perfect time to join their busy team.
My client is serious when it comes to changing their current Maintenance culture, so someone who comes from a ‘preventative maintenance’ background would be great who also has first hand knowledge of asset care.
- Carrying out reactive and proactive maintenance to all site plant and equipment.
- Resolving equipment failures and carrying out planned and unplanned engineering tasks in a responsive and effective manner.
- Pro-active team working with peers, production, quality and support groups to improve equipment reliability and performance.
- Use of the site PMS for work scheduling and to record all maintenance activities.
- Repairing and maintaining equipment so as to provide best possible equipment availability for delivering production and business needs.
- Taking personal accountability for providing a responsive and effective service.
- Actively support engineering improvements and changes to maintain and enhance Clay Cross’s competitive edge within the group of companies and business competitors.
- A flexible approach with the ability to see a job through to its conclusion.
- Night Allowance
- 25 Days Holiday
- Recognised Electrical Apprenticeship to minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- ·ONC/NVQ or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- Post apprenticeship work experience as a Maintenance Electrician in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of fault finding and diagnostics.
- Experience of pneumatics, hydraulics and process control systems.
- Relevant H & S awareness/training.
- BS 7671: 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations.
- HNC or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- Electrical/Mechanical Multiskilling training.
- Electrical/Mechanical Multiskilling experience.
If interested get in touch with Lauren Boyes at Morgan King Engineering on 07483911368
Apply for Electrical Maintenance Engineers – Chesterfield – Shifts