Wage: Up to £38,000
Contract: Full Time
Morgan King Engineering are delighted to be partnered with a large manufacturer based in Bradford who are looking for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their fast-paced Engineering team.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation who truly value people which is heavily reflected in the site culture. My client is currently entering an exciting period of growth, so this is the perfect time to join their busy team.
This is a great role for someone who is looking for genuine career progression with regular training offered as well as opportunities to climb up the managerial ladder.
Working Hours: Days (6-2 / 2-10) Double Days
Maintenance Engineer Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Support production in fault finding, finding root cause
- Attempt to predict failures where possible
- Provide breakdown assistance where required
- Carry out reactive and preventative maintenance to a high standard
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Time-served apprenticeship, NVQ 3 / BTEC / ONC / HNC / HND
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of working on machinery break downs
- 17th/18th Edition
Are you interested in working for a business that are genuinely invested in their staff, in a role where you can continually develop your skills? If you would like to explore a confidential chat around the role and find out more about the amazing package on offer please reach out directly to our Production & Manufacturing division.
- 8 hour shift
Apply for Electrical Engineer