Location: North West
Wage: Up to £30,000
This role is within a large leading UK company with a salary of up to £30K and is a great opportunity for an Asbestos surveyor. The position offers a generous holiday of 25 days, before bank holidays and access to an online discount website. The role requires a full UK driver’s license and a minimum of 6 months of working for a UKAS-accredited company, making this an excellent opportunity for candidates who are still in the infancy of their career.
- Delivering all types of asbestos surveying services including:
- Undertaking management and refurbishment surveys
- Demolition surveys
- Taking bulk samples
- Abide by company values
- Provide clear notes using an internal system
- Work flexibly and responsively between office and site
- Train and develop with the opportunities provided by the employer
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary of up to £30K
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Competitive holiday allowance -23 days!
- Retail discount scheme
What we’re looking for:
- BOHS P402 qualification or equivalent
- BOHS P403 qualification or equivalent
- BOHS P404 qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a UKAS-accredited company
- GCSE Grades C and above for Maths, English & Science
Apply for Asbestos Surveyor