Wage: Up to £41,000
This role within a large leading UK company is an amazing opportunity for an Asbestos Surveyor. The position boasts a competitive salary of up to £41,000. The role requires a full UK driver’s license and a minimum of 6 months of working for a UKAS-accredited company.
- The completion of Asbestos Surveying duties, including reinspection surveys, reactive sampling, and assessments on a commercial static site in Oxfordshire
- Liaising with clients and colleagues
- Working well both independently and within a team
- Production of reports, site plans and any other general relevant admin duties
- Adhering to quality control regulations and health and safety legislations to maintain standards of the company’s authorisation status and UKAS accreditation.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary of up to £41,000
- Holiday allowance of 23 days
- Online discount scheme
- The opportunity to progress and develop within a growing market leading business.
- The chance to undertake further training and personal development, achieving a range of industry related qualifications.
What we’re looking for:
- BOHS P402 or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a UKAS-accredited company.
- Positive attitude
- Effective time management and organisational skills
Apply for Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst