Wage: Up to £30,000
We have a brilliant new opportunity for an experienced Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst who is on the lookout for a role with great growth opportunities. The role is based in Cardiff/ Bristol. Our client is a UKAS-accredited company who works all throughout the United Kingdom in several sectors of the industry including domestic, industrial, and commercial. Due to continued growth, our client is looking to add an experienced Surveyor/ Analyst to their team.
The client is also open to single-role applicants.
- Completing admin, report writing and collating site plans, etc
- Liaising with clients daily
- Adhering to quality control regulations and health and safety legislation in order to maintain standards of the company's authorisation status and UKAS accreditation
- The ability to be flexible where necessary
- The role includes frequent site-based work
- The client work on a mixture of Domestic, Commercial, and Industrial work
What’s in it for you?
- Salary up to £30k dependent on experience
- The company are known to have a family style culture
- The client offers a discretionary Bonus scheme
- Company car/ van available for travel
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays!
- Career progression through training available
What we’re looking for:
- BOHS P402 Qualification or equivalent
- BOHS P403 Qualification or equivalent
- BOHS P404 Qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience in an Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst position
- Ideally 2 years' experience
Apply for Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst