Wage: Up to £35,000
We have a great opportunity for an Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst to join the well-established successful team of a multidisciplinary nationwide organisation working within Asbestos Management, Health & Safety and Building Surveying. The business holds strong company values that are focused on customer satisfaction and a supportive working environment offering career growth to all its employees.
The client will also consider candidates who are single role trained.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary up to £35,000 dependent on experience
- Company car, company van or car allowance option
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days plus bank holidays)
- Overtime available (paid at an enhanced rate)
- No weekend or night work
- Door to door travel time
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Professional subscription paid
- Progression opportunities available, this a great opportunity to develop with an ever-growing company
- Conducting management, refurbishment and demolition surveys on commercial and industrial contracts in line with UKAS regulations – the client does not have social housing work in their portfolio.
- Proofreading reports ensuring they are completed to the highest quality
- Undertaking asbestos 4 stage clearances, smoke, background, leak, reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing.
- Adhering to quality control regulations and health and safety legislation in order to maintain standards of the company's authorisation status and UKAS accreditation
- Liaising with clients
What we’re looking for:
- BOHS P402 qualification or equivalent
- BOHS P403 qualification or equivalent
- BOHS P404 qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience in asbestos surveying and/or analytical work
- Candidates who are able to travel outside of their region (the client has nationwide contracts so require flexibility)
Apply for Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst