Wage: Up to £37,000
We have a great opportunity for an Asbestos Surveyor/ Analyst to work for a small, UKAS-accredited company that works with many leading commercial businesses and councils to deliver high-quality asbestos management solutions. The company is offering a salary of up to £37,000. Working with this client presents many benefits such as a generous holiday allowance and training opportunities to promote self-growth.
The client will also consider candidates who are single role trained.
- General system usage- the company has a system that makes admin duties quick and easy!
- Proofreading reports
- 4 Stage Clearances
- Air monitoring duties
- Conducting a range of asbestos surveys in line with UKAS standards
- Adhering to quality control regulations and health and safety legislation in order to maintain standards of the company's authorisation status and UKAS accreditation
- Liaising with clients
What’s in it for you?
- Salary up to £37,000 depending on experience
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days plus bank holidays)
- Overtime available
- Training opportunities are available and encouraged!
- No domestic work!
- Very little admin, the company have a great system that makes admin duties and report writing much more efficient!
- Company vehicle
- Progression opportunities available, this a great opportunity to develop with an ever-growing company
What we’re looking for:
- BOHS P402 qualification or equivalent
- BOHS P403 qualification or equivalent
- BOHS P404 qualification or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in asbestos surveying and/or analytical work
Apply for Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst