Wage: Up to £30,000
We have a brilliant new opportunity for an experienced Asbestos Surveyor/ Analyst who is on the lookout for a role with great growth opportunities. The role is based in Cardiff/ Bristol. Our client is a UKAS accredited company who work all throughout the United Kingdom in several sectors of the industry including domestic, industrial, and commercial. Due to continued growth our client is looking to add an experience Surveyor/ Analyst to their team.
The client is also open to single role applicants.
- Admin, report writing and collating site plans etc
- Liaising with clients
- Adhering to quality control regulations and health and safety legislations in order to maintain standards of the company's authorisation status and UKAS accreditation
- The ability to be flexible where necessary
- Site based work
- The client work on a mixture of Domestic, Commercial, and Industrial work
What’s in it for you?
- ·Salary up to £30k
- Great family style culture
- Discretionary Bonus scheme
- Company car/ van available
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays!
- Career progression
What we’re looking for:
- BOHS P402 Qualification or equivalent
- BOHS P403 Qualification or equivalent
- BOHS P404 Qualification or equivalent
- Ideally 2 years' experience
Apply for Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst