Wage: Up to £34,000
This Asbestos Surveyor/ Analyst role based in Bristol is within a UKAS-accredited company which aims to get the very best out of all their employees. The client is a national company comprised of specialists who strive to offer the best services in their industry.
- Conducting Management, Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys on a variety of domestic, industrial, and commercial buildings
- Air testing and Four stage clearances.
- Working as part of a team and autonomously
- Filling in reports of your findings.
- Building and maintaining a professional working relationship with the company’s portfolio of clients.
- This position would involve being in the office 1-2 days a week
- Occasional project management duties
- There will be additional training opportunities to promote progression and self-growth
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of up to £34K dependent on experience
- Company pension
- Bonus scheme for bringing work in
- Company van available both for work and personal use
- 25 days of holiday with an additional 8 days of bank holiday
- Training opportunities to progress and nurture skills will be openly available
- The client offers a company benefit and engagement scheme to support staff
What we’re looking for:
- BOHS P402 qualification or equivalent
- BOHS P403 qualification or equivalent
- BOHS P404 qualification or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Asbestos Analyst/Surveyor
- A good working knowledge of asbestos Health & Safety procedures.
- Possess excellent communications skills.
- Knowledge using asbestos software systems such as Teams/Alpha Tracker.
Apply for Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst