Asbestos Lab Analyst
Wage: Up to £25,000
We have an excellent new vacancy for an Asbestos Laboratory Analyst. Our client has an excellent track record for internal development, meaning there is plenty of room for career development. The company offers services including Consultancy, Surveying, Analytical Lab Work and Project Management. They work in both public and private sector.
• The maintenance of the Lab itself and equipment utilised within the lab
• Awareness of the current Quality manual and relevant legislation
• Creating and compiling asbestos analyst reports
• The completion of various laboratory based duties, inclusive of analysis of samples while tightly adhering to analytical and quality standards
• Equipment collaboration
• Hitting deadlines
• Helping with development of the laboratory
• Matching all legal requirements as an asbestos service provider
• Engage in the training provided by the client
• Work flexibly between office and site
What we’re looking for:
• 2 years of Experience within a UKAS accredited Laboratory
• BOHS P401
• Science/ Maths A-level, HND or degree in one of the following: Science, Construction or Surveying subject
• Good problem-solving skills
• Great eye site, and patience are essential
• Ability to liaise with clients
• Computer literate, Microsoft excel will be used regularly and Microsoft word as well
• Healthy lifestyle is advocated- Cycle to work scheme!
• Health care- private medical insurance provided to employees and wellness programmes!
• Social activities- the company puts on events for staff members!
• Enhanced employer pension—when you 6% the company will contribute 4%!
• Training and qualification opportunities available
• Competitive holiday allowance - 26 days annual leave and this increases with length of service
• 2 times salary cover for Death in Service
Apply for Asbestos Lab Analyst