Asbestos Lab Analyst
Wage: Up To £25,000
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Lab Analyst on behalf of a growing Asbestos Consultancy based in Manchester. Due to continued growth, they are looking to expand their team of laboratory staff to deliver the analysis of bulk samples.
- Producing accurate results swiftly to support company testing services and surveying programmes
- Analysing bulk samples to detect asbestos using polarised light microscopy
- Monitoring and managing lab stock, ensuring that the lab is in order
- Calibrating lab and site equipment to a high standard
- Infrequently liaising with clients to deal with orders and test programmes
- Producing quality assessment reports, undertaking quality checks and assisting with the production of asbestos certificates.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary up to £25,000
- Progression opportunities and additional training provided to support further career development
- On site parking
- Monday to Friday – no weekends!
- Good transport links to the lab
What we’re looking for:
- BOHS P401 or equivalent as a minimum
- Minimum 6 months experience carrying out bulk analysis of ACM's
- Proven experience working for a UKAS-accredited company
Apply for Asbestos Lab Analyst