Asbestos Dual Role Consultant/ Analyst
Wage: Up to £32,000
Contract: Permanent Full Time
We have a fabulous new opportunity for an experienced Asbestos Dual Role/ Analyst who is based in Scotland to work throughout the Central Belt of Scotland and occasionally over the Highlands. This is an opportunity to work for a company that offers its own training facilities, encouraging cross training if the candidate is seeking progression. My client works on a range of sites, including Commercial and Domestic providing day to day variety.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary up to £32k
- Complete years’ worth of rotas available from January (you don’t have to live day to day, you can plan in advance!)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Great, close-knit team culture
- Flexible employer
- Training and development opportunities
- Mixture of work (including Commercial)
- Conducting all aspects of Analytical tasks; Four Stage Clearance, Air Monitoring / Fibre Counting (Solley Analysts will also be considered for this role)
- Liaising with clients and colleagues
- Working well both independently and within a team
- Production of reports, site plans and any other general relevant admin duties
- Adhering to quality control regulations and health and safety legislations in order to maintain standards of the company’s authorisation status and UKAS accreditation.
- Excellent time keeping
- Completing general Surveying duties, Management, refurb and demolition included (this is ideal but not essential)
- One weekend a month on a rota
- Optional overtime paid at time and a half
You must have:
- Relevant Asbestos qualifications: BOHS P402, BOHS P403 and BOHS P404 (or equivalent)
- A full clean driving licence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for report writing and client liaising.
- 2 years of industry experience (preferred, not essential)
Apply for Asbestos Dual Role Consultant/ Analyst