Senior Business Development Manager
Wage: Up to £75,000
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager on behalf of a growing Property Compliance Consultancy.
This business offers services within Facilities, Health & Safety, Security, Environmental Services and Asbestos Management. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your skills whilst working in an environment where you can truly make the role your own and develop your career with a growing reputable business.
- Identifying opportunities through market research
- Obtaining and developing relationships and obtaining new business opportunities
- Liaising with the internal sales and commercial team to identify and implement a national sales strategy.
- Develop and implement comprehensive business development plans aligned with company goals and objectives.
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by meeting with them and understanding their needs and requirements
- Establishing and maintaining contact with prospects
- Meet and exceed sales targets, continuously evaluating and adjusting strategies for optimal results.
- Attend sales meetings, conferences and trade exhibitions to promote the company’s brand purpose, values and services.
- Maintain accurate records and present monthly reporting on sales activity and pipelines.
- Assist management teams to price projects and contracts, convert sales and maintain customer service.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven success working in a sales position ideally within Facilities or Property Services, however candidates with experience in the above sectors will also be considered.
- Someone whose personality and characteristics enable them to foster relationships and work consultatively with clients.
- A proactive individual who is ready to take their abilities to the next level. The sky is the limit in this role so you must be willing to push yourself and drive the business to the next level of success.
- You will be always the height of professionalism, with excellent organisational skills and very high attention to detail. Compliance will be a second language to you, you should understand the need to always follow the company’s procedures, calculating the risk involved in potential opportunities and mitigating such risk where possible.
- A strong work ethic, time management and organisational skills
- You will be strategic in your sales approach, using your initiative and thinking on your feet in any unexpected situations.
- Strong networking skills - you will be required to attend various company events to represent the business and identify new business opportunities.
Your experience and skills will be rewarded with an excellent salary and generous package including performance related bonuses, a company vehicle, fuel card, together with the opportunity to develop your professional career with a market-leading organisation in a huge period of growth.
Apply for Senior Business Development Manager