Location: London and the Home Counties
Wage: Up to £36,000
Morgan King Environmental has an exciting opportunity available for a qualified Asbestos Analyst to join a multi-disciplinary international organisation.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Asbestos Analyst who wants to work in a position that focused on more complex surveys as they have large commercial and industrial contracts in their portfolio.
- Undertaking asbestos 4 stage clearances, smoke, background, leak, reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing.
- Overseeing contractors on site to ensure compliance with asbestos health and safety procedures.
- Producing comprehensive asbestos reports.
- Building and maintaining a professional working relationship with the company’s portfolio of clients.
- The work involved will be mainly commercial and industrial based with occasional social housing contracts
What’s in it for you?
- Starting salary of up to £36,000 depending on experience
- Company pension
- Company car will be available, though travel will be infrequent
- Training and qualification opportunities are available to promote self-growth
- There is a 24-day holiday allowance with the option to buy additional days
- Enhanced overtime rates offered
What we’re looking for:
- Must have the P403/P404 certificates or the equivalent RSPH asbestos qualification. Experience in a site analyst role within the asbestos industry essential.
- A good working knowledge of asbestos Health & Safety procedures.
- Possess excellent communications skills.
Apply for Asbestos Analyst