Asbestos Report Writer/Administrator
Location: Greater Manchester
Wage: Up to £28,000
Morgan King Environmental is currently recruiting for an Asbestos Administrator/Report Writer on behalf a successful growing UKAS accredited consultancy based in Manchester.
Candidates with experience in scheduling, RAMS & report writing are preferred, however training will be provided.
- Maintaining and updating training records.
- Editing reports and records – inputting data, scanning, printing, filing etc.
- Completing site folders
- Assisting with the day to day running of the office.
- Report writing
- Scheduling surveys
- Booking of all jobs
- Monitoring project register to ensure all projects are monitored and invoiced on completion
- Downloading completion pictures and resizing for reports
- Monitoring and updating diaries
- Liaising with the Project Manager identify dates for booking in works
Our client is looking for:
- Proven experience in administration within the asbestos sector (essential)
- A self-starter with the ability to manage and work to multiple deadlines whilst focusing on delivering high-quality work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office Package
- Strong attention to detail
- Technical knowledge surrounding asbestos reporting
- Great organisation and time keeping skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Apply for Asbestos Report Writer/Administrator